The general terms and conditions for Open Group vouchers are as follows (additional terms may be circulated with a voucher):
- A voucher expires on the date provided with the voucher (the expiration date).
- You must register for and *take* your examination prior to the expiration date provided with the voucher.
- Voucher expiration dates cannot be extended under any circumstances.
- Each voucher may be redeemed to take one certification exam, delivered at an authorized testing center.
- Vouchers may only be valid for specific exams, please ensure you redeem the voucher against the correct exam.
- Expired, lost, or stolen vouchers will not be replaced.
- Vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash or credit, or returned for a refund.
- Vouchers cannot be applied to exams that have already been taken.
- Vouchers are not transferable between programs.