Frequently asked questions about TOGAF® certification
- ★ What are the learning paths available for certification against the TOGAF Standard, 10th Edition?
- ★ Where can I find Study Materials for the TOGAF Standard, 10th Edition?
- ★ What certifications are available for the TOGAF Standard, 10th Edition?
- Why is there no TOGAF 10 Foundation or TOGAF 10 Practitioner?
- I failed one part of the OG0-093 TOGAF Combined Part 1 and Part 2 exam, which exam should I take to complete certification?
- How do I obtain my TOGAF 9 certificate?
- Can I get a paper copy of my TOGAF certificate?
- I am certified against the 9/9.1 syllabus, how do I update my certification to version 9.2?
- My account shows pending/Locked, what do I do next?
- I passed Part 1 and failed Part 2 of the TOGAF 9 Combined Part 1 and 2 Examination, do I still qualify for TOGAF 9 Foundation?
- I failed one part of the combined exam - do I need to retake both parts?
- I am TOGAF 8 certified - is there still a bridge to TOGAF 9 certification?
- When I tried to complete the certification steps, I received an error "At this time, we do not have a record of you passing a TOGAF exam."